We’ve joined the Circular Textiles Foundation’s revolution with the aim of making our products recyclable to ensure they never need to go to landfill or incineration. The Circular Textiles Foundation is the first of its kind; the ground-breaking initiative provides an independent circularity standard for genuine accountability, transparency, and peace of mind. In making circularity accessible to all, the foundation turns the concept into a reality.
We’re going circular. Our one-of-a-kind beanie is unique because it has been designed with its end of life in mind and it’s our hope that one day all clothing will be made this way, our beanies are just the first for us.
The truth with all recyclable things is that they’re only recyclable if the facility knows how to recycle them. That’s why we have collaborated with the Circular Textiles Foundation, to ensure that we are linked up with the correct textile recycler who is able to recycle this garment at the end of its life so it can be turned back into another beanie or any other cotton item.
How to check if your beanie is recyclable
- Garment Labeling: On the inside of your Beanie there will be a label stitched in, which can identify the garment as recyclable once the swing ticket is removed.
- QR Code: You will notice a QR code stitched in to the inside of your Beanie, once scanned this will instruct you how to recycle your garment.
Ready to recycle?
Loved your Beanie hard? Ready to send it back for it to start its new life?
We’re so pleased your choosing to send back your Grass & Air Beanie after it has been well-loved and worn out. If you are returning your item(s) from the United Kingdom, please click the button below which will direct you to our courier partners where you will be able to generate a free returns label.
If you are returning your item(s) from outside the United Kingdom, please send it back to us at this address:
Returns: RECYCLE MY BEANIE
Grass & Air, Eco Works, 4 Midland Street, Ardwick, Manchester, M12 6LB.
How to recycle you Beanie
1. Repack your Beanie
2. To generate your returns label, click the button below.
3. Enter ‘Grass & Air’ in the search field then select ‘Return a parcel’.
4. Enter your surname, postcode, email and for ‘Reason for Return’ please select ‘Other’ and type ‘Recycle My Beanie’ into the notes section & then select continue.
5. Select how you would prefer to return your parcel, either via parcelshop drop off, locker drop off or courier collection.
6. You will receive an email confirming your returns option with further instructions on next steps.
Please note: you may need to check your junk folder for the return confirmation email from Evri
7. For parcelshop drop off’s the returns label can be printed at home OR you scan the QR code (found in your return confirmation email from Evri) at your drop-off location to print a label in the parcelshop.