Our Returns Policy
Returns and Refunds
Grassandair.com guarantee to refund the cost of any item you are not completely happy with when you return it to us unworn, in a saleable condition, in its original packaging with tags still attached, within 28 days of receipt.
Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment. The refund will be to the cost of the item only and will not include the delivery charge.
If you ordered before 10th October 2022: FREE UK Returns via DHL ServicePoint
How to return in 4 easy steps
- Repack your item(s) along with the dispatch note (you’ll find this in your parcel).
- To generate your returns, click on the link below, enter your order number which you will find on your ‘Order Confirmation’ email. Enter the item(s) you wish to return, the reason for returning and click ‘Return Items’ and select whether you would like to be emailed a returns barcode or a returns label to print at home.
- At this point you can search for a DHL ServicePoint near you and select a convenient location to drop your return at.
- Print the returns label at home OR show the bar code (found in your return confirmation email from DHL) at your drop-off location.
There are thousands of DHL ServicePoints across the UK.
Please note: you may need to check your junk folder for the return confirmation email from DHL
If you ordered after 10th October 2022: FREE UK Returns via EVRI
How to return in 7 easy steps
- Repack your item(s) along with the completed returns form.
- To generate your returns label, visit the following link and click on ‘Return’ from the top menu – https://www.evri.com/return-a-parcel
- Enter Grass & Air in the search field then select ‘Return a parcel’.
- Enter your surname, postcode, email and reason for return & then select continue.
- Select how you would prefer to return your parcel, either via parcelshop drop off, locker drop off or courier collection.
- You will receive an email confirming your returns option with further instructions on next steps.
Please note: you may need to check your junk folder for the return confirmation email from Evri
- For parcelshop drop off’s the returns label can be printed at home OR you scan the QR code (found in your return confirmation email
from Evri) at your drop-off location to print a label in the parcelshop.
There are thousands of Evri ParcelShops and Lockers across the UK.
If you would like to return your order from outside the UK, please post to Grass & Air, Eco Works, 4 Midland Street, Ardwick, Manchester, M12 6LB. Please include a returns note with your name, order number and reason for return, otherwise we will be unable to process your return.
Note: The refund will be to the cost of the item only and will not include the delivery charge. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment. Items returned are at the customer’s own cost and liability.
If the item you received is faulty, please email [email protected] quoting your order number, your name and address, details of what is wrong with the product. You will then be contacted within 24 hours of receipt of email. Please note you must contact us within 48 hours of receiving your item.
If the item you received is incorrect, please email us within 48 hours of receiving your item, quoting your order number, your name and address, details of which item you would like to exchange it for.